Would you like to have a cup of coffee?



Hi All

I am not sure if you have heard about https://coffitivity.com or even started to use this website/app (or something that similar to the concept of this app). I have personally found the idea of having this application is interesting (as I enjoyed this app very much!). In normal daily life, we always spend most of our time in a cafe or restaurant - together with our families and friends - talk and discuss about issues or things that happened in our life. Do you realize that sometimes you will have a lot more new WONDERFUL IDEAS or AHA! moments while doing your group discussion in the cafe? I believe all (or some of you) will agree with me. And now, you can have the same experience you had via Coffitivity.com - anywhere. It's FREE and you should TRY it!

Thanks and regards
- On behalf of Coffitivity.com

Comments

Popular Posts